Cool Roof Tiles in Thorapakkam, Chennai
Cool Roof Tiles in Thorapakkam, Chennai, A.S Cool Roof Tile is created using cutting-edge technology that blends environmentally friendly, natural materials that have passed testing and ISO 9001 2019 certification. In our own top-notch production plant in Chennai, we produce them while complying to strict guidelines established by regulatory bodies.
ASCoolRoofTile set out to become one of Chennai's top producers of roof cool tiles. For both home and commercial application, we specialize in producing terrace cooling tiles of the highest caliber. When you choose ASCoolRoofTile, you are selecting a dependable partner who brings a superior product that was made to demanding standards to the table.
- Concrete chips of 6 to 12 mm must be used to level a slope.
- Verify the concrete's proper curing.
- In the ratio of 1:6 screed cement mortar
- When laying the tiles over the mortar, it is best to keep the hand mixture in place to prevent an uneven surface.
- The thickness of cement mortar cannot exceed 25mm.
- When laying, avoid using a steel hammer.
- After laying, allow the area to dry for 48 hours before leaving.
- Use a 6 to 8 mm spacer between the tiles.
- Any grouting compound should be used to fill the joints in a 1:1 ratio with white cement and marble sand or quartz.
- Spreading water over the tiled area is required to cure it for three to four days.